The mark of a strong organisation is how they act in times of crisis.
We at the Beckfoot Trust are absolutely determined to support our community through this period and do all we can to support the country in keeping our people safe and to save lives.
I am fortunate to lead an astonishing team of people. They have been working incredibly hard to keep abreast of the ever evolving national situation and make sure we are well prepared. We do not want to let anyone down and I am proud of what we have created so quickly for the benefit of our young people and wider community.
These are our commitments to you.
- Our Headteachers and the Trust will communicate with you regularly to keep you up to date with developments in this ever evolving situation.
- We will ensure that all young people working from home have access to excellent resources to help them work independently.
- We will look after, within our schools, the children of key workers you choose to send to us and those young people considered the most vulnerable.
- We will ensure that those eligible for Free School Meals get them.
- We will ensure that those young people due to sit public exams get the grades they deserve.
- We will care for our staff and do all we can to support them.
- We will help others looking for support, be it a local school or another community partner. We are a community Trust.
- We will stay calm, united and get through this.
If you need anything or have questions please contact us. Keep safe.
CEO Beckfoot Trust