- We promote a culture of highly visible and positive leadership which is absurdly ambitious for our learners, this ethos underpins our leadership development programmes at all levels.
- We cherish our staff; we know them, recognise talent at all stages of a professional career and provide targeted, sustained investment to create a world class organisation.
- Our relentless focus on Teaching & Learning informs our strategic plan, our vision, values, and culture resulting in highly effective systems and professional development.
- Incisive and accurate self evaluation informs leadership and T&L programmes for all leaders in all schools, in all phases – we know our staff.
- We recognise the exceptional talent in the Trust; we nurture our best to be world class.
Four key strategic priorities over the next three years.
1. Identify consistently good and outstanding teachers from across our Trust and beyond with a view to supporting them to build their capacity, work as subject leads or as coaches, and to gain SLE status. All Phases.
2. To establish high impact, vibrant, subject networks across the Beckfoot Trust that will drive improvement in each school and create the remarkable learning environments that are at the heart of our Core Purpose statement. We aim for these Subject Networks to be cross phase wherever possible.
3. To provide a pipeline of Professional Development for all teaching staff regardless of career stage or personal ambition. Carefully crafted programmes enable all teachers to become world class leaders – Leadership Development programmes, Teaching & Learning enhancements and Coaching Professional development are used to secure practice that is more effective and delivers better outcomes for learners.
4. To provide Initial Teacher Training, of the highest possible quality, through our hugely successful Schools Direct provision. Exceptional training and development to grow truly world class teacher.
Building a legacy of world class schools so that our learners and our staff can
Enjoy Learn Succeed