Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit exceptional candidates for the 2021-22 academic year.
We are seeking team players to work alongside our outstanding staff:
- who are passionate about their subject
- who believe they have a talent for inspiring young people
- who are dedicated to ensuring every young person fulfils their academic and personal potential
- who are resilient and capable of self-reflection
You will need a 2:2 degree or higher, at least 50% in the subject you wish to teach, and GCSE Maths & English at grade C or above.
We have up to 12 places in Primary Initial Teacher Training.
We have up to 30 places in Secondary Initial Teacher Training in the following subjects:
- Computer Sciences
- Business Studies **Course Full for September 2020**
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Religious Studies
- Physical Education **Course Full for September 2020**
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
On successful completion of training you will be awarded a PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), and gain 60 credits at Masters Level. You will be a confident, student-centred, reflective teacher, and will hopefully take up a position within Beckfoot Trust.
Fees and Bursaries
Our School Direct courses are not salaried, although for eligible trainees bursaries and scholarships of up to £30,000 (tax free) are available, depending on teaching subject and qualifications. You will have to pay tuition fees of £9250, but you may be eligible for a student loan. For more information on bursaries click here.