What our Trainees Say
Comments from the 2023-24.....
- I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive and understanding team to have completed my PGCE with. Imogen has been fantastic, supportive, and always knew the right thing to say, I cannot thank her enough for her help and support. Jenny has been fantastic, always a warm and welcoming smile, quick to reply to emails and help in any way she can. My host teachers have also been brilliant, they have really further developed my teaching career and I have learnt a lot from them
- Every question I have had has been answered honestly and professionally, no question ever felt stupid
- It has always been such a welcoming process; always educating and interesting which we can apply into lessons. I was always supported, no matter what.
- Weekly check-ins have been incredibly supportive and personal. Imogen and Jenny have been incredibly kind and caring towards our training. The information given throughout the training has made, and will continue to make, a difference to many others too.
- Overall, I have loved being a part of the Beckfoot Trust and I am so excited to continue my journey with them as an ECT in September. Everyone I have met has been supportive and willing to answer any questions I had and provide advice.
- The support provided is great, with the sessions giving hands on advice to take advantage of.
- Really supportive ITT co-ordinators, great CPD and external speakers linking to new research/pedagogy.
- Great mentoring, lots of opportunity to do more outside the classroom.
- Great cohort and opportunity to make it fun. It’s a challenging year but the reward is unimaginable.
- Well-being is prioritised.